- All three studio sections will have a mandatory pencils down on Monday night (4.25.11) at 10pm, at which time Milagros will walk through the studio and make sure everyone leaves to get some sleep.
- We will be pinning up in the gallery. Each student needs to be pinned up by 8:30 am on Tuesday in the gallery. I will be in by 8:15 am. Your pin-up locations should be posted in the gallery.
- Each student needs to take notes on the review for the person presenting after them (for example Jamee will take notes for Austin, Austin will take notes for Mackenzie, and Joseph will take notes for Jamee). The notes should be given or emailed to the person you took notes for. Each student should then post their notes on their blog page and reflect on them by Wednesday 6pm.
- The critics will be: Jason Wood (http://www.frominform.com/), Suchart (http://www.chensuchartstudio.com/), Vekstein, Brickey (float)
- The pin-up order will be:
- LUNCH 12-1PM1PM
- COFFEE BREAK 3:30-3:453:45
Fischer-Ortiz, Joseph5:15 – FINISH
Agenda for Monday:
- I will be sitting on the second year reviews all day and will not be in studio.
- 10 pm pencils down
Agenda for Wednesday:
- I will be out of studio for the day. The day will be left open for each of you to check out other reviews and to begin working on your infolio pages and final documentation.
Agenda for Monday 5.2 (last day of studio):
- 1:15-1:45 pm Group meeting and course evals.
- 1:45-6:15 Exit interviews inmy office RM 378 (15 minutes each):
- Barrett, Kyle